Monday, September 29, 2008

Writing techware documentation

I feel so terribly burdened by having to do documentation. I had already spent 4 days with it (still counting) and I'm so slow in doing it. I know this is important in reconfigurable computing advocacy but my problem is, I'm not so good with words. I especially hate highfalutin techie words that only geeks will understand but not the common people. There. That's my problem. How do I relay such a beautiful thing as accelerated computing to young people without them being terrified that this is something they might not be able to grasp? I don't know how to start with this so I need at least a reference. I want a book that will give me just what I need. I don't want to spend too much time in writing. I want to practice coding. So I checked amazon for a guide to writing with good reviews. I saw "Writing for Computer Science" by Justin Zobel has excellent reviews (5 reviews only :)).


I'm excited to quickly read this one since it only has less than 200 pages. There's a relatively high probability I'll be able to finish this tomorrow. Hope this could speed me up and help me finish writing within this week.

Addendum (Oct. 03, 2008): 
The book is very good! I just have to finish documenting one block. Hopefully, I'll be able to go back to coding this weekend!

1 comment:

obeddahlen said...

Tincirate 100% Titanium dioxide & HPA (Tinac) sunscreen
Tincirate 100% Titanium dioxide & HPA (Tinac) ti89 titanium calculator sunscreen. Tincirate titanium max trimmer 100% edge titanium Titanium dioxide & HPA (Tinac) sunscreen. 100% Titanium 2016 ford focus titanium dioxide & HPA rainbow titanium (Tinac).